- Encore Rewards is a member rewards program, operated and administered in the State of Florida by Encore Rewards, Inc. (hereinafter “ERI”), a Delaware corporation.
- Encore Rewards is only available to certain owners (“Owners”) of timeshare interests offered and sold by Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited, Inc. (hereinafter “Bluegreen”) or an authorized seller of Bluegreen interests. Sampler Members are not eligible to redeem Encore rewards dividends unless they become deeded Bluegreen Vacation Club owners. Enrollment/membership in the program is automatic when you submit your first referral or engage in any other activity for which Encore Rewards are awarded. By enrolling in this program, you become an Encore Rewards Member and you agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- ERI reserves the right to restrict or suspend this program to a specific member or the entire member base and/or to change, alter, terminate or make any other changes to Encore Rewards and/or to the rules it deems necessary or desirable at any time without prior notice. This includes, but is not limited to, increasing or decreasing levels of Encore Dividends required to redeem rewards, redemption values and/or changing of rewards.
- Encore Rewards Members earn Encore Dividends, the Encore Rewards currency, redeemable for various awards (“Rewards”). The Rewards are detailed in the Bluegreen Vacation Club owner’s binder. Residents of Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota and Pennsylvania (the“Restricted States”) are not eligible to receive Encore Dividends for providing referrals. This list of states is subject to change. In addition, redemption of Encore Dividends is void where prohibited by law. Referral guests who reside in a Restricted State or any states where applicable state licensing and registration requirements may not be contacted and the referring Encore Rewards Member will not receive Encore Dividends for such referrals
- Encore Rewards Members who reside in Alaska, California, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming (the “Select States”) or outside the United States will only be eligible to redeem Encore Dividends for credit toward their maintenance fee accounts and not for other Rewards. . This list of states is subject to change. No other Rewards will be available to these Encore Rewards Members.
- Encore Rewards Members’ receipt and redemption of Encore Dividends may be subject to tax liability. Payment of foreign, federal, state and local taxes incident to the receipt and redemption of Encore Dividends, and any and all applicable fees imposed by entities other than ERI or its affiliates, are the obligation of the Encore Rewards Member.
- Membership in Encore Rewards along with any Encore Dividends that may have been issued to an Encore Rewards Member, may be suspended, limited or revoked at the sole discretion of ERI if the Encore Rewards member fails to pay any Bluegreen or Bluegreen affiliate bill or account when due. Receipt or redemption of Encore Dividends is limited to Bluegreen Owners in good standing.
- Only natural persons are eligible to participate in Encore Rewards and corporations and/or other legal entities are not eligible for Encore Dividends. A single Encore Rewards account shall be maintained for joint Owners or purchasers of vacation products or services offered by Bluegreen or an affiliate of Bluegreen.
- Any additional costs associated with redemption of Encore Dividends shall be borne solely by the Encore Rewards Member.
- By participating in Encore Rewards, each Encore Rewards Member agrees to use, without charge or compensation, of his or her name, likeness, and other personal information for advertising and promotional purposes relating to Encore Rewards and other promotions conducted by ERI, Bluegreen or their respective affiliates in compliance with applicable law. Each member agrees that ERI, Bluegreen, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising agencies, printers, other suppliers, and other persons involved in the design, administration or fulfillment of Encore Rewards (hereinafter the “Releases”) shall not be liable for, and each member hereby releases, indemnifies and agrees to hold Releases harmless from and against, for any liability, injury(including death) or loss of any kind or nature incurred by any person or to any property in connection with the receipt or redemption of Encore Dividends.
- All Encore Rewards Member name and address changes must be made to the Encore Rewards Service Center. Name change requests must include supporting legal documentation, signature, date and member account number.
Earning Encore Dividends
- An Encore Rewards Member will be eligible to receive Encore Dividends in accordance with ERI offerings as may be determined by ERI from time to time.
- Encore Dividends expire on the last day of the 37th calendar month following the date they are earned.
- Encore Dividends are not transferrable, may not be sold, bartered or purchased, and have no cash value.
- An Encore Rewards Member can access or log into their online Encore account at www.encorerewards.com to view their Encore Dividend activity or print their statement. Account activity includes, and the activity statement will reflect, earned Encore Dividends, expiring Encore Dividends and redeemed Encore Dividends.
- In the event Encore Dividends are not accurately reflected in Encore Rewards Member’s online account, the member is encouraged to call the Encore Rewards Service Center at 866.362.6733. Encore Rewards Members may be required to provide copies of all documentation in support of any claim of account inaccuracy. Accounts may take up to six weeks to correct. Requests for changes relating to activity that occurred more than one year from the date of the activity cannot be accommodated.
- From time to time, ERI may offer limited-time promotions for earning additional and/or bonus Encore Dividends. The promotions will feature their own terms and conditions and may not be available in every state, or to all Encore Rewards Members.
- Due to state laws and regulations and/or ERI’s policy, residents of Restricted States are not eligible to receive Encore Dividends for providing referrals. In addition, owners who reside in Select States or outside of the United States will only be eligible to redeem Encore Dividends for credit toward their maintenance fee accounts. No other Rewards will be available to these Encore Rewards Members. The states listed in this paragraph are subject to change.
- Referral guests who reside in a Restricted State or any states where applicable state licensing and registration requirements may not be contacted and the referring Encore Rewards Member will not receive Encore Dividends for such referrals.
Bluegreen Vacation Club Qualified Referral
- In order to earn Encore Dividends a Qualified Referral (as herein defined) must have been registered by the referring owner at http://www.encorerewards.com or mailing a completed referral card or by calling the referring Encore Rewards Member Service Center prior to attending an approximately 90-120 minute Bluegreen sales presentation. Failure to supply complete information may result in the inability to award Encore Dividends for the referral guest. Once the referral has been registered it will be assigned to that Encore Rewards Member for 2 years. After the two years the referral will be removed from the referring owner’s or Encore Rewards Member’s account. “Qualified Referrals” must meet the following requirements:
- Qualified Referrals must be of legal age over the age of 25
- Qualified Referrals must NOT be a resident of a Restricted State
- Qualified Referrals must have a household income of at least $40,000.00
- Qualified Referrals must complete an approximately 90-120 minute Bluegreen Vacation Club sales presentation (MD residents are encouraged but, not required to attend)
- At least one member of the referral party must be creditworthy and must have a minimum credit score as established by this offer’s sponsor
- If married, or cohabitating husband and wife or cohabitants (as the case may be) must attend the sales presentation together (counts as one referral guest)
- If cohabitating, proof must be provided by valid Government ID showing an identical primary residential address
- Qualified Referrals may not be Bluegreen employees or property owners
- Qualified Referrals must have not participated in any Bluegreen promotion within the past 15 months
- Qualified Referrals must bring a valid credit card (debit cards will not be accepted) and photo ID to the sales presentation
Qualified Referrals must be an individual “personally known” to the referring Encore Rewards Member and the referring Encore Rewards Member must provide a correct and current name, address and home phone number for his/her Qualified Referral. Additionally, a Qualified Referral must have knowledge that the Encore Rewards Member submitted his/her name to Bluegreen prior to submission; and the Encore Rewards Member must not require compensation from the Qualified Referral. In all instances, Bluegreen shall have the exclusive right to determine if a referral is "personally known" to an Encore Rewards Member and/or if a referral constitutes a Qualified Referral.
- ERI reserves the right to limit the location your referral guest may visit in order to comply with applicable state registration requirement.
- Encore Rewards Members will only receive Encore Dividends one time per Qualified Referral (i.e. if a Qualified Referral purchases more than one (1) interest, Encore Dividends will be given one time only).
- In the event of a duplication of a Qualified Referral (i.e. when multiple owners provide the same referral) only one owner (as selected by the Qualified Referral) will receive applicable Encore Dividends for such Qualified Referral.
- Except as may otherwise may be expressly agreed to in writing, Encore Rewards Members are prohibited from engaging in any marketing or sales promotions on behalf of ERI or Bluegreen or their affiliates.
- Encore Dividends will be awarded upon, or shortly after, the Qualified Referral’s contract closing date.
- If a Qualified Referral purchases a Sampler or non-deeded membership and then upgrades to a deeded Bluegreen ownership within two years of the referral date (as determined by Bluegreen), the referring Encore Rewards Member will be awarded Encore Dividends for the Bluegreen purchase.
Requesting A Reward
- Depending upon an Encore Rewards Member’s state of residence, Encore Dividends may only be redeemable for maintenance fees and not other Rewards. 2. Redemption requests must be made by calling the Encore Rewards Service Center, by going online, or by mailing or faxing the request to: Encore Rewards Service Center 4960 Conference Way North, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 3343,1 Phone: 866.362.6733 / Fax: 800.993.8485 / Online:
- All Encore Dividend Rewards are subject to availability at the time of redemption or booking and to any restrictions of suppliers. Rewards may be substituted with Rewards of equal or greater value.
- Certain blackout dates may apply to certain Rewards and may limit Encore Rewards Members' ability to redeem Encore Dividends for those Rewards. A two-day minimum stay is required for redeeming Encore Dividends for Bonus Time. Resort accommodations must be requested at least 14 days in advance of the requested arrival date. To reschedule a reservation, the Encore Rewards Member must notify the reservation department at least 3 days in advance. Accommodations are based on double occupancy. ERI reserves the right to substitute any accommodations subject to availability. A confirmation voucher, valid form of picture identification and a major credit card are required upon check-in.
- Redemption of Encore Dividends for resort accommodations does not cover transportation, taxes, meals, gratuities or any other additional expenses. These are the responsibility of the redeeming Encore Rewards Member.
- Due to changes in the cost of services charged by suppliers and other factors, the amount of Encore Dividends required to receive Rewards is subject to change without notice. In addition, ERI reserves the right to delete or substitute Rewards offered at any time.
- These Official Rules supersede all previous rules.
- Encore Rewards Members may not combine Encore Dividends.
- If a person other than the Encore Rewards Member attempts to redeem accrued Encore Dividends, the redemption will be denied and ERI may, at its discretion, revoke the Encore Dividends.
These rules are subject to changes without notice. This promotion is governed by the laws and regulations of the State of Florida and any and all disputes shall be heard and/or adjudicated in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Due to state laws and regulations and/or ERI’s policy, residents of Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota and Pennsylvania (the “Restricted States”) will not be eligible to receive Encore Dividends for providing referrals, and Encore Dividends will not be awarded for referrals who reside in a Restricted State or any state where applicable licensing or registration requirements have not been met. In addition, owners who reside in Alaska, California, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming (“Select States”) or outside of the United States will only be eligible to redeem Encore Dividends for credit toward their maintenance fee accounts. No other Encore rewards will be available to Encore Rewards Members who reside in Select States or outside of the United States. The states listed in this paragraph are subject to change. For ‘Official Rules” visit